Terms and Conditions
The Victoria Bailey website and Life That Fits blog, from herein referred to as the “Sites” are for personal entertainment, information, education, and communication use only.
Any material that is downloaded from the Sites, must be used for personal, non-commercial use only. Should you wish to distribute or reuse specific articles from the website, newsletter or blog content, they must not be modified in any way, and must clearly reference the author, Victoria Bailey, including a link to the website www.victoriabaileywellness.com or www.lifethatfits.com
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the prior written permission of Victoria Bailey.
2. While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Victoria Bailey assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Victoria Bailey, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Sites. Victoria Bailey also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damage to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property, or for any loss or corruption of data on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Sites, or your downloading of any materials including data, text, images, video, or audio from the Sites.
4. All information provided through the Sites is intended for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to substitute for professional medical advice or diagnosis, including but not limited to physicians and psychotherapists. It is recommended that you always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health condition. Consult your doctor before starting any kind of diet or alternative medical treatment.
5. Images displayed on the Sites are either the property of, or used with permission by Victoria Bailey. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or elsewhere on the Sites. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Sites are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Victoria Bailey and others. Nothing contained on the Sites should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Sites without the written permission of Victoria Bailey, or the third party owner, as applicable. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Sites, or any other content on the Sites is strictly prohibited.
7. Victoria Bailey is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site.
8. These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time without prior notice by updating this posting. Each time you visit this Sites, you are bound by these Terms and Conditions as they exist on the date of your visit. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
If you have any concerns or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org